Waveguide Circulators / Isolators
- Waveguide Switches
- Straight & Twisted Sections
- Flex & Twistable Sections
- Waveguide Bends
- Waveguide Mitered Bends
- Waveguide Terminations
- Directional Couplers
- Waveguide to Coax Adaptors
- Waveguide Pressure Windows
- Custom Waveguide Assemblies
- Custom Field Install Kits
Couplers & Dividers
- Integrated Iso-Couplers
- Narrow Band Couplers
- Wide Band Couplers
- Microwave Radio Receiver Couplers & Splitters
- Coax Power Dividers
Filters & Diplexers
M2 Global designs and manufactures integrated isofilters. These components consist of a filter or diplexer matched to an isolator or circulator.
Isolators and circulators are usually standalone components. However in an actual system most of M2 Global's filter customers combine isolators with filters and other passive components. M2 Global approaches the integration of filters and isolators (or circulators) in a way that minimizes size mismatch and interconnect losses. Parts for the isolator / circulator and the filter / diplexer are machined to meet customer specifications, and assembled and tuned for optimum performance.
Filters are designed with our precise EM modelling software that provides fast and efficient designs. We have existing isofilter designs for WR137, WR112, WR90, WR75, and WR62.
The following types of filters can be integrated in M2 Global's isofilters:
1. Waveguide filters for high-power and low-loss applications.
2. Stripline / Suspended / Microstrip filters for low power and modcerate-loss applications.
3. Cavity filters for high-Q and high selectivity applications.